05 giugno 2012

I have a dream!

100 dreams!

Abbiamo ascoltato il discorso di Martin Luther King



What's your dream?
My dream is to be an hairdresser. Red bull
I want to be a gardner and a police woman. Ice cream
My dream is to be a very good guitarist or to be a vet. Punk devil
My dream is peace in the world. Stacy
My dream is to be a famous stylist. Music girl and Wolf girl
My dream is to be a secretary. Jenny
My dream is to jump from airplane. Capitan falco
I want to be a vet. Punk lady
My dream is to be a famous football player. Bomber and Goleador
My dream is to be famous. Crazy
I don't have a dream. Divisionlost 01
I have two dreams: the first is the peace in the world and the second is to be a famous singer.  Tati-01
My dream is the happiness in the world. Candy

Con questo festeggiamo il nostro centesimo post!